If you are looking to shop for laser rangefinder then shopping by brand is not a bad strategy at all. If you have a look around the top brands of the laser rangefinders then the Bushnell is probably the best manufacturer of all. They have got a lot of products to satisfy the needs with different level of expertise in the game of golf. The Bushnell Pro 1600 series laser rangefinder is a very decent product with a phenomenal range of features which are worth having a look at. The price is affordable too and you will surely find it a kind of product that will last for a very long time. The amateurs and the professional golfers too can get a lot of benefits while using this laser rangefinder.
Bushnell Pro 1600 Features:
Bushnell Pro 1600The Bushnell Pro 1600 laser rangefinder from Bushnell brand offers a variety of features for the users. The PinSeeker mode is there with the zeros in on the flag. The built in slope compensator equipment is also installed into the system which take into account the slope as well while calculating the distance. The standard scan mode offers very easy functionality and the built in reflector on-board makes the readings even more precise and close to perfection. The equipment is versatile in the sense that the reading from the golf course could be taken in both the yards and the meter units.
The reflective surface range for the calculation of the measurements is 1600 yards, for trees it is 1000 yards and for flag it is set at 400 yards. It has got the fully multi coated optics which help in giving you the very crisp and clear images through the lens. Then there is also a twist up eyepiece of metallic built with a very useful oversized ocular. If you wish to use this laser rangefinder in any golf tournament, then it could be the best rangefinder one and it is also legal for such events.
The following are the pros of this laser rangefinder from the Bushnell manufacturer:
- It is the most commonly used laser rangefinder by the professionals who are playing in some golf tournaments. It is legal for tournament use and has got everything which the professional golfers looks for.
- It is completely a waterproof model and the device could even float over the water and it would never malfunction or get affected. So, if it accidentally falls into the water, then you should be considering it lost…it will be functional, perfectly.
- The accuracy in yardage is very near to perfection with an error difference margin of just1 yard plus or minus which is definitely acceptable. and you can easily rely on the results ad readings given to get the best shot.
- A very unique and useful carrying case of orange color is included with the package which will keep the item safe and also makes it easier to carry.
- The equipment has a decent range of 1600yards and it calculates the distance, even by taking into account the slopes in the field as well.
The following are the cons to be considered:
- The range of the equipment is sometimes compromised as the golfer struggles to calculate distance, even when looking for a range around 1000 or 1200 yards.
- The display screen deteriorates in quality and sometimes after a few months of usage. But it’s not the case with all of the pieces and also depends upon the conditions in which it has been used. The customer who have complained this issue may have not handled it with care or have used in sevre conditions.
- Battery is not up to the mark and it requires frequent replacements. It also depends upon the number of times you use the gadget.
The Bushnell Pro 1600 laser rangefinder is aptly made for the professionals looking for serious tournament game play. It hasexcelelnt1600 yards range and can display the results both in meters or yards. It has a waterproof body and you can make the most out of it using the slope compensator. You must be careful as its performance might deteriorate after a few months of using the product.