The rangefinder is a must to have a thing in your golf kitbag when you are heading towards the golf course for a match or just for practicing the game. The equipment is equally viable for both the professional and the new entrants in the game of golf who are trying to learn it. The amateurs probably need it more than the professionals as the only way to advance their expertise in golf is to use a rangefinder. Apart from this, the personal skills and the ability of the player also matters a lot or how intelligently he could use this device for his own benefits. The Bushnell brand introduced the Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 Tournament Edition laser rangefinder which is rated amongst the good ones. It is highly efficient in its limited capacity and the amateurs can surely have a great time while using this easy to use laser rangefinder.
Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 Features:
Bushnell Pinseeker 1500The Golf rangefinder Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 tournament edition is stuffed with a number of useful features which are worth having a look at. The range of this laser rangefinder is 1500 yards and the results could vary by a margin of just 1 yard plus or minus. The product offers magnification by 7x and eye relief rating of 19mm which is quite reasonable. It can offer you with a field view range of 340 feet at 1000 yards distance. The users can use this rangefinder in all types of weather as it comes with a rain guard and a waterproof body.
There is a built in tripod stand as well, which will allow you with furthermore convenience. It is surprisingly very light in weight at 10 ounces and surprise for you, it is small enough in size to fit very easily in your pocket. But, that doesn’t take anything away from its performance as it can perform as good as any other equipment in this range.
The following pros are the top ones associated with this device:
- This is a very compact size and light weight equipment, with an enormous range of powerful features. It weighs just 10 ounce and the size is small enough to fit easily in the pocket of your trouser. It’s a plus point for golfer because they need a handy solution to their targeting needs, in a way that is not a hassle to handle and easy to carry with them.
- The body of this equipment comes with a rain guard and waterproof ability so you can use it in all sorts of conditions with ease. Again, it’s a great feature because golfers have to play in an open environment and in order to avoid rainy conditions the rangefinder has its own protection.
- The range of 1500 yards with an error difference of just about 1 yard, which is more than just satisfactory. It is a perfect gadget to locate and target the goal accurately and quickly.
- The product offers excellent eye relief ability and also a resourceful 7x magnification. That will provide you the most easy and accurate sight without posing any pressures on your eyes.
- A tripod is built into the system which allows you to take accurate readings without worrying about, having a steady hand. It’s a great feature for those who can’t have a steady hold to get the target’s accurate readings.
Below are the major cons that golfers face with this system:
- The battery cap is very loosely coupled which falls off very often and can be a very inconvenient and a frustrating experience for the golfer using it. But still not a very big issue and not the case with every piece.
- This doesn’t offer any belt clip design so using it sometimes on the golf course cannot be very convenient. But it’s a compact gadget and may not be a problem to carry without it.
- While you are focusing on an object, then the equipment could be a little unstable if you can’t place it in a correct position.
The Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 laser rangefinder has got excellent range for calculating your target distance in the golf field. It has an excellent lightweight and compact design which allows you to fit the equipment in your pocket. The magnification and the eye relief features are excellent and the product is made to last for a long time. You will probably face some issues with the loose battery cap and the shaking object could also be an issue while focusing on the object.