If you are confused between choosing the right type of golf rangefinder for yourself, then just go for the laser type as it is the choice by default between the different types. After that, the next step that you should take is to look for a popular brand that has experience and is in the business of making the rangefinders for quite a few years. In this regard, the Breaking 80 rangefinder is quite a reasonable manufacturer with several rangefinder products already associated with its name.
The laser rangefinder with the InteliScan, Flagseeker and the Pin Sensor technology is the most useful one for both the pro and the amateur users. However, the users are advised to go through all the features of this product in order to make a wise decision about this laser rangefinder. We will be discussing all the main points about this laser rangefinder in the following sections to come.
Breaking 80 Rangefinder Features:
Breaking 80 RangefinderLet us start with the advanced Pin Sensor technology, which is ideally included in the product to calculate for the overlapping objects. You can make use of the first priority target mode, which gives an accurate distance to the closest of the objects. It has a fairly long distance measurement range and it can take distances up to 400 yards, which is a decent enough range for the amateur players of golf. Golf is not a game where you blindly aim for the target, but it can be targeted with precision by making use of its InteliScan technology and you can trust this for easy calculation of the distances to the trees, edges and the bunkers. Just you need to set the device to the scan mode and the equipment would do the rest intelligently for you.
The 6x magnification monocular lens is used which is fully adjustable to cater precisely for your needs. The multilayer coating over the monocular lens is also applied which makes the images smarter and crispier. You will get this product with great peace of mind as you will be given an exclusive 60 days money back guarantee with no questions asked at all from the manufacturer. Furthermore, 1 year warranty is also there over this laser rangefinder device.
- The device offers a range of 400yards which is very satisfactory for the amateur golfers in the game field.
- The monocular lens comes with 6x magnification which is adjustable and also offers full multilayer coating for producing the bright and crisp images.
- The InteliScan technology could help you take the distance to all the trees, bushes, bunkers and the edges of the golf field which helps in making precise shots.
- This is a high-end product and the features justify the price at which it comes.
- You will get it with 60 days money back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer’s warranty is also included.
- The Pin seeker mode is very hard to use and you have to sure about the approximate distance which is a bit of a hassle.
- It gives the measurements in meters, not in yards, which is not what the majority of the people are looking for. But it would not be a problem for those who are well aware of the measuring units, which is necessary while playing. And this can be handled easily if you have a good base of knowledge regarding the game.
- If you need precise and accurate readings, then you need to have a very stable and steady hand and that can be an issue for new comers in the field. Though experts are well prepared for this kind of handling and can take the
The Breaking 80 rangefinder is good and it comes with a number of different modes to exploit. You will like it for its decent range, the quality of the monocular lens and the warranty of the equipment. However, you need to have a very steady hand for taking precise measurements which could be an issue at times. If we consider the results that are provided, then you can find no better match like this one. You would find no problems using it, if you have considerable information and tricks in mind while playing in the field. So better give it a try!